What the hell is wrong with people? R Rated post ahead...

I am disgusted.  This will be no mild-mannered blog post, folks.  I'm pissed.  This is my opinion of the events of the day, and my opinion only. My thoughts are with everyone present at the meeting where this took place.  I cannot imagine the horror.

As I listen to the news media back track over announcing Rep. Giffords dead, and now indicating she is in surgery in critical condition, my thoughts go to the person who commit this crime.  This just proves that people cannot be adult about ANYTHING anymore, and have to act like a spoiled brat that doesn't get their way.  There's a reason America is a democracy, there's a reason so many died to preserve our freedom, and people like this have no sense of anything.  They are a waste of space.  What has happened to our country, that people think it's okay to do something like this?

And now to the shooter:

Who in the hell do you think you are?  I don't care what kind of life you had, or how bad it has been, that does not you, or anyone the right to take another person's life.  A child was killed for God's sake!  Who in the hell do you think you are, asshole?  What gives you the right to decide if one lives or dies?  Your gun?  I don't think so, asshole.  You are not fit to be a human, and I hope when the courts get through with you, you will spend the rest of your miserable life rotting in a prison somewhere (please don't let them sentenced to THFedPen!) and I hope when the bad asses in your cellblock learn what you did, they use you as their bitch.  I'm not for or against the death penalty, but someone like you deserves exactly what you dished out.

Comments

  1. I totally agree Angie, though it does appear that the shooter may suffer from schizophrenia. What is extremely sad is that perhaps this horrible tragedy could have been prevented if he had received proper treatment for his illness. Very sad situation all around.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End of the semester wrap up...

Why I read romance novels

Piper