Nothing in particular...

So it's 10:30pm, and I'm still trying to make sense of this day.  The morning started out rushed as usual, but I made it to work on time.  The four hours I spent at work were hectic, but productive.

I forgot Caris' bag so I had to go home first, then drive out to the parents house to drop of Caris for an afternoon of Grandma time.  When I finally made it back home, I did some menial housework that took all of fifteen minutes, then sat down to do homework.  This is where things go haywire.

I could not focus.  And this was before learning I had been made Managing Editor of The Aurora.  The problem is, I wasn't focused on anything in particular, I just couldn't focus on my assignment.  This is not a good sign, because these assignments in Modern World Literature are long, and I have to really keep on the ball to get them completed.  *sigh*  I hope this isn't a sign of issues to come.

Tomorrow is the chili cook-off downtown.  I'm still not sure if we're going.  It takes a lot of...well...effort to go somewhere with a 15 month old.  This week has exhausted me.  I think I'd rather stay home and watch it rain.

My eyes are getting heavy, so I'd better wrap this up.  Thanks for reading this fairly pointless blog post.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I read romance novels

Piper

End of the semester wrap up...