Why am I blogging instead of working on homework? Well, I'll tell you why...
- It's almost 10:30, and I can't look at another page that was written by Henry James.
- I've decided I don't like Henry James.
- While I'm on this not liking kick, I'm not fond of Madame Bovary either.
- I don't like my literature class.
- I'd rather work on my Drama assignments, but I can't because I'm behind in the literature class.
- I do not have enough hours in the day.
- I really want to go to bed, but I feel guilty because I've not finished by assignment.
And...that's it. Back to the nonsensical language of Henry James trying to review a French novel. He. Makes.No. Sense. Whatsoever.