I'm back, chickens!!!

Last night at 9:30pm, I uploaded my last assignment for the semester!  I am now a free chickie until the end of August.  I can't even describe the feeling of freedom I have.

I have a to-do list a mile long, but I have a reprieve until after Caris' 2nd birthday party on June 4th.  This list includes plans for to turn Caris' nursery into a toddler room, the purging of my closet (*shudders*), the purging of my kitchen, redecorating both bathrooms, taking care of flower beds, and at some point, read and review as many books as possible.  You never realize the simple joy of reading a book of your choosing, until you are made to read uninteresting textbooks for a class that has nothing to do with your major.  *sigh*

I also hope to get some writing done, and a certain story finished.  We'll see how that goes.  My writing bug hasn't kicked in yet, but I'm hoping it will soon.

We're off to Gatlinburg, TN this weekend for a family vacation. Yep, that's right, us, the in laws, and the brother and sister-in-law plus kiddos.  I plan to take a massive amount of pictures, so be ready for picspams in the near future!

So now, all there is to do is pack for the mountains, clean up my house, and plan a birthday party for a 2 year old.  Hello Kitty, anyone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing in particular...

Why I read romance novels

Piper