So I took a deep breath and.....

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="127" caption="Caris' Baby Book"]Caris Baby Book[/caption]

....started writing in Caris' baby book today. I had been putting it off, mostly out of fear I guess. It's the same thing with buying baby stuff. I took the leap and bought clothes and a blanket, but nothing else yet. But, it's Saturday, and with nothing else to do other than update my baby registry (homework? Oh yeah....), I started it filling in the blanks. I have a picture of me and Dave to put inside in the proper location, a sonogram picture already stuck inside, and am debating on what sort of picture to put in the family spot. I have no other children....would a picture of pets be okay? LOL! They are our family and our children at the moment...as much I get irritated at them at times.

I hope she likes it when she's old enough to read it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I read romance novels

End of the semester wrap up...

Piper