I've found Pinterest!

I know I know, you're saying "big deal" right?  Everyone has already found Pinterest.  But for me, I hadn't actually been on the site to do anything until earlier this year.  And oh my goodness, did I pin stuff!

Now there are haters out there who say it's just another time suck and completely pointless.  I disagree!  I've actually went back and found things later that I knew I had pinned for future reference.  My herbal salves to make later this year are there, decorating ideas for the My Little Pony party for Caris are there, RV tips, and .........glamping!  More on glamping in another post.

Do I use it more than Facebook?  Nah!  More than Twitter? Probably.  Find me here if you care to see what I've been pinning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I read romance novels

End of the semester wrap up...

Piper